pushing content to the o!play

pushing content to the o!play

Postby Frank » 28 Mar 2011, 20:59

Maybe I missed something or I'm even running in the wrong direction. I'm pretty happy with my O!Play Air FW 1.23PAL but I miss one feature. I would like to push content like video to the O!Play - means O!Play acts as a receiver only while I initiate the transfer from my PC to ie O!Play Bedroom, O!Play Living Room ect. If I would be able to run a browser - even better. I read that the HD2 is acting as a Mediarenderer, to my understanding this would mean that I could use the "Stream to" in the Mediaplayer. I tried to figure out from this Forum what to do to get a Air acting the same, but as I'm pretty new in this field, I did not succeed. I would appreciated if someone could let me know, if I for example need the boot upgrade and going from there, what to install to my my wish come through. Sorry if I'm bothering the community with my maybe simple questions, but any hint on this topic is highly appreciated. For a newbie it is pretty hard to figure out how to start Thanks and regards Frank
Frank

Return to About Asus O!Play