I did not connect to youtube

I did not connect to youtube

Postby peperol2 » 27 Jan 2011, 20:56

His work is great, thanks!
Really congratulations them much!

Sorry, my English is bad.
The problem I have currently with an ASUS AIR!OPLAY is that not me connect to youtube by the wireless network, but the router if get me IP. Firmware upload is "Upd: 04/01/2011 (Farvoice, Olegin) 3.1 Revision brown skin", the previous firmware asus was the 1.21. The original of manufactures was the 1.18.
Previously had a "linksys WRT54GS router" with wireless b/g network, but change it by a "tp link WR1043ND" with wireless n.
Router linksys if I connected to youtube, even gave him a ping in a telnet session with deployed "is alive".
But on the asus oplay with router "tp link" not me connect to youtube, in a telnet session I went to the asus but do ping displays me does not respond, the same applies to google.

To some other Web sites if I connect with the asus and my internal network it works without problems.

If do you ping to yahoo if it is successful.
Including test from the router "tp link" do ping to youtube and google is successful . Also from the PCs of my home network I connect without problems to both sites.

=======================================================================================================================
28-jan-2011:

Testing if I change route "tplink" network mode to b/g, if you open youtube. But wireless b/g networks are much slower than the n. Why my choice to switch router to one wireless n.

In the original versions of firmware for ASUS 1.18 and 1.21 with mode router n the ping to youtube is successful.
Not be much of this but the question is will the asus linux network device does not have a bug with wireless n networks?

Thank you for your help with this problem.

Best regards.
Asus O!play R3 (amp_r7 with POHD5440 skin), router TP-LINK model TL-WR1043ND, NAS ubuntu
peperol2

Return to About moServices