Beta from HD2 - for englishmen

Re: Beta from HD2 - for englishmen

Postby Olegin » 04 Nov 2010, 09:29

To labi: In the web remote control press Option, when cursor on TV is on the file for copy and you'll see a coping submenu on TV screen.
Asus O!Play R1 (amp, vrt), xTreamer Pro (amp, vrt), Iconbit 7L(amp, vrt), Iconbit 12L(amp, vrt/12l), Iconbit 1003(3Dgui)
Olegin

Postby labi » 04 Nov 2010, 09:52

For some reason this not works. I'm in File Manager, I select the file than from Web remote press the Option button, nothing happens, just the selection jump into the option list from left side.
labi

Postby Olegin » 04 Nov 2010, 11:09

I'm sorry... I had mixed with other action. Put this string http://Plaeyr_IP/www/cgi-bin/IpodCGI.cg ... and=option to IE and press Enter when corsor is on selected file. It's work's :)
Asus O!Play R1 (amp, vrt), xTreamer Pro (amp, vrt), Iconbit 7L(amp, vrt), Iconbit 12L(amp, vrt/12l), Iconbit 1003(3Dgui)
Olegin

Postby Janaboy » 04 Nov 2010, 18:00

FarVoice: i'm looking for your help..maybe you have any idea about it!

I have original (not beta) HD2 FW. I installed on my HDP-R1 and working etc..but i tried to make bigger root in configuration.xml and nothing. I set up, but not change. Have you any idea why?

Thanks!
Janaboy
Janaboy

Postby FarVoice » 04 Nov 2010, 18:15

Janaboy wrote:FarVoice: i'm looking for your help..maybe you have any idea about it!

I have original (not beta) HD2 FW. I installed on my HDP-R1 and working etc..but i tried to make bigger root in configuration.xml and nothing. I set up, but not change. Have you any idea why?

Thanks!
Janaboy

Where you found original HD2 FW?!
If root image is squash, you don't change it's size - it's really Read-Only filesystem. install_a ignore <sizeBytesMin> tag in configuration.xml
Repack root image to yaffs2
ASUS O!Play R1 (amp_r12_vrtn), xTreamer Pro (amp_r12_vrt), xTreamer Prodigy (iNeXT 2.14 r2), IconBIT HDR12L (amp_r12_vrt), 3Q F425HW (xds42gl_7725_r3), MyGica A11 (mygica_m3_20121222)
FarVoice
Администратор

Postby Janaboy » 04 Nov 2010, 18:18

FarVoice wrote:
Janaboy wrote:FarVoice: i'm looking for your help..maybe you have any idea about it!

Thanks!
Janaboy

Where you found original HD2 FW?!
If root image is squash, you don't change it's size - it's really Read-Only filesystem. install_a ignore <sizeBytesMin> tag in configuration.xml
Repack root image to yaffs2

One of my friend bought an HD2, have issues and asus give him link. Its full with nand bin, bootcode, rescue.bin etc.

How can unpack squashfs image?
Janaboy

Postby FarVoice » 04 Nov 2010, 18:32

Janaboy wrote:One of my friend bought an HD2, have issues and asus give him link. Its full with nand bin, bootcode, rescue.bin etc.

How can unpack squashfs image?

Wow! Can you give me this link? Please...
To repackage the image of squash to yaffs you need to have a computer with Linux and installed packages squashfs v3.0 (required 3.0) and yaffs2fs
But you may use my repacked HD2 beta (see top) It's on yaffs2
ASUS O!Play R1 (amp_r12_vrtn), xTreamer Pro (amp_r12_vrt), xTreamer Prodigy (iNeXT 2.14 r2), IconBIT HDR12L (amp_r12_vrt), 3Q F425HW (xds42gl_7725_r3), MyGica A11 (mygica_m3_20121222)
FarVoice
Администратор

Postby macfilipe » 05 Nov 2010, 04:01

FarVoice wrote:
rest wrote:One question to Farvoice: I use your package of services with HD2 beta on R1. Can I manage it through the web as I used to do with 1.33? When I go to http://Oplay IP/www/ I get a remote control page.

Try http://<palyer_addr>/www/cgi-bin/services.cgi

It's not working for me. :(
I've installed mos on the 1.21 R3 firmware after upgrading bootcode and everything was fine; then upgraded to HD2 beta, and now I can't access the web manager neither on http://<player_address> nor http://<player_address>/www/cgi-bin/services.cgi

Any thoughts?

FTP isn't responding either...

Update: please ignore me, I installed everything again with a soft reset and all is working now. Should have read the whole thread before posting... :oops:
macfilipe

Postby labi » 05 Nov 2010, 06:02

Still not working the file copy/deletion. Maybe it works only with Jarre FW. Anyway if this need a computer (web remote) than better the ftp or samba...
But thanks for tried to help me.
The other thing - metafeeds, I could manage myself. I edited the menu.rss, now I have my metafeeds favourite back.
labi

Postby alan » 05 Nov 2010, 15:54

labi wrote:Still not working the file copy/deletion. Maybe it works only with Jarre FW. Anyway if this need a computer (web remote) than better the ftp or samba...
But thanks for tried to help me.
The other thing - metafeeds, I could manage myself. I edited the menu.rss, now I have my metafeeds favourite back.

1. metafeedss - Is this the News metafeeds or for video streaming metafeeds(www.metafeeds.com)?
2. If I flash my hdrp-1 with Jarre FW, would i be able to edit the menu.rss files to add favourites too?
3. Btw, which location is the menu.rss files found.

Thanks
alan

PreviousNext

Return to About Asus O!Play