New line of FW - AMP (r13)

AMP (r8), Bug: DLNA DMR not started after reboot

Postby 4logon » 12 Dec 2012, 00:30

Hi, there is a bug in AMP (r8).
I have activate the option "dlna dmr" = on in the settings menü. After I activate the option, dlna dmr works well. But after reboot this service does NOT start - although the option is already set in system settings!.
In this case I set the dlna option = off and afterwards switch it on... now it works until next reboot. Please fix. Thanks.
ASUS O!Play HDP-R3; FW=amp_r8_pohd;
4logon

AMP (r8) wifi problem on R3

Postby tejeskifly » 13 Dec 2012, 06:11

Hi!

Today i try to upgrade my oplay air hdp-r3 to amp-r8-pohd fw. But after i install it, the wifi don't work. On first start, the device see the wifi networks, but don't connect. Than no ap aviable.
Anyone know how can i solwe this problem?

UPDATE: wifi only work, if i connect something via usb.
tejeskifly

Re: New line of FW - AMP (r8)

Postby 4logon » 15 Dec 2012, 18:51

Is there any solution for dlna dmr not present after reboot / after startup????

Note: I will use asus oplay as dlna client
With regards 4logon
4logon

Postby tejeskifly » 16 Dec 2012, 04:56

4logon wrote:Is there any solution for dlna dmr not present after reboot / after startup????

Note: I will use asus oplay as dlna client
With regards 4logon

You also have the wifi error? Or can you chack me pls? Just unplug everything from usb, and restart the device.
tejeskifly

Postby 4logon » 16 Dec 2012, 16:09

hi tejeskifly,
I'm sorry, but I don't use WIFI. I just use a wired connection and that works like charm.

with regards 4logon.
4logon

FW - AMP (r8), can't play 3gp files...

Postby 4logon » 16 Dec 2012, 16:17

hi, an AMPr8 it was impossible to play 3gp videos...

if I select the filter to videos, 3gp files where not displayed. If I select ALL FILES I can see the *.3gp files in the GUI, but it was impossible to play them.
But there is a dirty solution for that: renaming *.3gp to *.mp4 and everything works find.

Please fix 3gp filter / play funktion because 3gp is a popular filetype with mobile solutions.
best regards 4logon
4logon

File list with amp_r8_pohd

Postby batserra » 17 Dec 2012, 14:08

Hi ,

I have a question about this firmware amp_r8_pohd ,that i don'w know how to see the file list of my files with another windows.
I can only see 10 files in the same page, is there a way to see with more files? like a windows explorer..

Thanks a lot...
Using O!Play HD2 with pohd7317 GUI amp_r9_pohd.zip firmware
batserra

Postby batserra » 20 Dec 2012, 15:28

batserra wrote:Hi ,

I have a question about this firmware amp_r8_pohd ,that i don'w know how to see the file list of my files with another windows.
I can only see 10 files in the same page, is there a way to see with more files, like by date or small icons? like a windows explorer..

Thanks a lot...

Nobody????

thanks again...
Using O!Play HD2 with pohd7317 GUI amp_r9_pohd.zip firmware
batserra

Postby doraemon6688 » 22 Dec 2012, 11:50

tahiruet wrote:
djhsu wrote:
demonsao wrote:Hey Guys really need some quick help.

I flashed my asus o play to amp_r7_pohd

However, after playing around with it, I have no sound and it can't detect my chinese files.

I want to reflash back to the asus firmware. However I tried holding the reset button for a minute or so with the USB stick plugged in and this is not working.

Is there a way to reflash via telnet?

Thanks.

The people here have no interest to develop anything for Chinese platform. I downloaded a modified pohd firmware from hdpfan forum. The firmware supports both english and Chinese, and it's better than amd_rx_phod because font size is larger and much more readable on tv screen.

Yeah the firmware from hdpfans is great except Youtube does not work. Are you using that dual boot on R1 and does Youtube work for you?

Can you tell me where that Chinese firmware is on hdpfan forum? Maybe a link? Much appreciated! I too just loaded amp_r8 firmware on the R1 and all the Chinese characters cannot be shown, and also the chinese subtitles doesn't show either. Original stock Asus firmware supports Chinese fine, so I think it's the problem with the font set in the amp firmware.
doraemon6688

Postby yoshi314 » 27 Dec 2012, 12:48

hi, is it possible to setup multiple network interfaces on amp r8 ? i use xtreamer pro skin on xtreamer mk1, and that usually allows for one configuration shared between interfaces (if i remember correctly).

i'd like to use wifi for typical media operation, while serving dhcp + tftp on lan port (with different network config, of course). is that doable ?
xtreamer SW3, various firmwares
yoshi314

PreviousNext

Return to About Asus O!Play