New line of FW - AMP (r13)

Re: New line of FW - AMP (r5)

Postby sixor » 22 Oct 2011, 17:40

using acryan cfw on my oplay r1, thanks a lot, working perfect so far, also hd2 works great
asus oplay r1 /acryan cfw amp r8 With pohd5440 skin /
sixor

Postby buzzbuzz » 23 Oct 2011, 00:40

I would like to know how to install xlive on this firmware too.
buzzbuzz

Postby eranyanay » 23 Oct 2011, 11:31

Well, I installed the AMP-POHD version and it works much better than the one I had before, no more random reboots and its smoother and a bit faster.
I even managed to connect to my home network (via WEP, WPA wouldnt work), and it works flawlessly with my network computers and even DLNA with my android device (appears on UPNP)
My only issue is that my network is b/g and streaming FHD content freezes all the time.
I read somewhere that the streamer supposes to buffer the video content but it doesnt seems to happen, I tried loading a 1080P trailer and pause it for a few seconds, but it keeps working the same..

Any ideas what to do? when I loaded that video, it was via network, maybe UPNP willl do better? is there any difference?
eranyanay

Postby dedepene » 23 Oct 2011, 14:02

Hi there!

Does anyone know how to send HTTP requests to the player? I really need to be able to do something like:

Code: Select all
http://PLAYER_ADDRESS/www/cgi-bin/IpodCGI.cgi?id=0&command=setup

The problem is i don't seem to have IpodCGI.cgi in my cgi-bin folder. What am i missing....does it come with a separate package i need to install?

All help is much appreciated :)
dedepene

Postby FarVoice » 23 Oct 2011, 14:05

dedepene wrote:Hi there!

Does anyone know how to send HTTP requests to the player? I really need to be able to do something like:

Code: Select all
http://PLAYER_ADDRESS/www/cgi-bin/IpodCGI.cgi?id=0&command=setup

The problem is i don't seem to have IpodCGI.cgi in my cgi-bin folder. What am i missing....does it come with a separate package i need to install?

All help is much appreciated :)

what skin you use? In HD2 skin call www/cgi-bin/IpodCGI.cgi . But POHD skin has different remote control - see /usr/local/bin/Resource/www/remote_control.html
ASUS O!Play R1 (amp_r12_vrtn), xTreamer Pro (amp_r12_vrt), xTreamer Prodigy (iNeXT 2.14 r2), IconBIT HDR12L (amp_r12_vrt), 3Q F425HW (xds42gl_7725_r3), MyGica A11 (mygica_m3_20121222)
FarVoice
Администратор

Postby dedepene » 23 Oct 2011, 14:58

FarVoice wrote:what skin you use? In HD2 skin call www/cgi-bin/IpodCGI.cgi . But POHD skin has different remote control - see /usr/local/bin/Resource/www/remote_control.html

Болшое спосибо :) Indeed, I am using the POHD skin and trying to set up an Android OpenRemote app with it. Is there any documentation on the POHD remote plsease?...can i send HTTP requests to it?

thanks again!
dedepene

Postby FarVoice » 23 Oct 2011, 15:14

dedepene wrote:
FarVoice wrote:what skin you use? In HD2 skin call www/cgi-bin/IpodCGI.cgi . But POHD skin has different remote control - see /usr/local/bin/Resource/www/remote_control.html

Болшое спосибо :) Indeed, I am using the POHD skin and trying to set up an Android OpenRemote app with it. Is there any documentation on the POHD remote plsease?...can i send HTTP requests to it?

thanks again!

request is http://<player_ip>:1024/cgi-bin/cubermctrl.cgi?id=1&cmd=<command>
command is:
CMD_SETUP
CMD_DOWN
CMD_MENU
CMD_RIGHT
CMD_SELECT
CMD_LEFT
CMD_UP
CMD_GUIDE
CMD_RETURN
CMD_VOL_UP
CMD_VOL_DOWN
CMD_MUTE
CMD_FFWD
CMD_FRWD
CMD_STOP
CMD_MELE_PLAYPAUSE
CMD_NEXT
CMD_PREV
CMD_SEARCH
CMD_AB_REPEAT

CMD_ZERO
CMD_NINE
CMD_EIGHT
CMD_SEVEN
CMD_SIX
CMD_FIVE
CMD_FOUR
CMD_THREE
CMD_TWO
CMD_ONE

CMD_STITLE
CMD_FORCE_TIMESHIFT
CMD_AUDIO
CMD_ZOOM
CMD_REPEAT
CMD_DISPLAY
CMD_ANGLE
CMD_FORCE_BROWSER
CMD_PSCAN
CMD_FILE_COPY
CMD_MELE_MUSIC
ASUS O!Play R1 (amp_r12_vrtn), xTreamer Pro (amp_r12_vrt), xTreamer Prodigy (iNeXT 2.14 r2), IconBIT HDR12L (amp_r12_vrt), 3Q F425HW (xds42gl_7725_r3), MyGica A11 (mygica_m3_20121222)
FarVoice
Администратор

Postby dedepene » 23 Oct 2011, 15:22

Works like a charm :) Thanks a bunch!
dedepene

Postby jkmhb » 24 Oct 2011, 05:35

I'm trying out the POHD Skin. I was wondering - what to set as a mountpoint (I was trying moServices Mounts) so my NAS directories will show up when I go to browse "Movies"? Thanks!
Asus Oplay HDR-P1
jkmhb

Postby peperol2 » 24 Oct 2011, 20:51

jkmhb wrote:I'm trying out the POHD Skin. I was wondering - what to set as a mountpoint (I was trying moServices Mounts) so my NAS directories will show up when I go to browse "Movies"? Thanks!

I use shortcuts:
Shortcuts are now available for those who do not want to go continuesly go deep into their network or HDD structure. Simply add the folder to your shortcuts and with 1 simple click you landed at the location you want to be. How does it work:
• While in the file browser, go to the location you would like to add.
• Press ‘MENU ’(musical note symbol) on the remote control, an option menu will popup.
• Navigate to the option ‘Add to Shortcuts’ and press Enter on the remote control. When you do not have this option in the options menu, you can most likely not add the location to the shortcuts. Known locations that cannot be added for example, are locations where you have to choose media, partition, workgroup.
• When the location is added, a notification will popup, saying; “Successfull”
• The next time you would like to browse to this location, simply choose ‘SHORTCUTS’ from the main menu instead of the File Manager. Here are all the shortcuts listed that you have made.
• If you want to remove the shortcut, simply press the SELECT button (modify with IRFAKE) or RED button on your remote control (depending on your model)

View topic http://www.acryan.com/blog/?p=663
Asus O!play R3 (amp_r7 with POHD5440 skin), router TP-LINK model TL-WR1043ND, NAS ubuntu
peperol2

PreviousNext

Return to About Asus O!Play