O!Play HDP-R3 MoServices all Networks-Services crashed

O!Play HDP-R3 MoServices all Networks-Services crashed

Postby klpe1957 » 14 Apr 2012, 17:01

Hi.
After Installing latest Firmware 1.29 on my HDP-R3 and installing latest moservices i used Samba to copy files to the Asus Player.
I have configured WiFi with a static address, which will not function, so i returned to dhcp with an reservation on Mac-Address.

My behavior is, that after copying some files one service after the other crashed. First i cannot connect to web-site, then the copyprocess returns an error (after some minutes) and al least the IP-Adress is not responcable. The video i watched during this session is still playing.

Only chance to reconnect is to reboot the Asus Player.

Did someone have an idea, whats wrong? Next i deinstall moservices and install them oncemore.

Regards,
Klaus

Edit:
Now after reinstall hole MoServices the situation is, that during copying files, the Asus Player switches OFF!!
This happens during ftp as well as copying with samba share from my Windows 7 Laptop.

I switch from Wifi Network to Cable-Network, but this changes nothing. After 2 minutes copying, the box switch off.

Next Edit:
I downgrade the Firmware to 1.21 and reinstall all Moservices. Now it seems to run. I have copied 10GB and the bandwith is up to 6000 Kbytes/s in Samba.
klpe1957

Re: O!Play HDP-R3 MoServices all Networks-Services crashed

Postby rtpm » 11 May 2012, 13:56

The same problem with mine too.

RM.
rtpm

Re: O!Play HDP-R3 MoServices all Networks-Services crashed

Postby thunder » 14 May 2012, 18:47

the same here
thunder

Return to About moServices