weeb.tv

weeb.tv

Postby intonet » 15 Feb 2012, 13:31

Hi.
its posible add http://weeb.tv/channels (polish tv whit HD)to moService?
AMP_ophd r8 ASUS R1
intonet

Re: weeb.tv

Postby xury » 02 Aug 2012, 17:09

I adopted xLiveCZ with weeb.tv module to work with mos3. It should to work on any player with moservices 3 installed. Requires curl in /mos/bin or symlinked.
It can by dowloaded from: http://code.google.com/p/manta/downloads/list
Installation:
copy xlivecz.tar.bz2 to /tmp directory
on telnet session type:
pm install xlivecz alone
xury

Postby xury » 07 Aug 2012, 14:21

Before installation make sure that you have enough free space for this module. The module xLiveCZ required over 20 MB free space on yaffs2 partition. Otherwise module "mos on drive" must be used.
xury

Postby suarez23 » 08 Aug 2012, 11:55

xury wrote:Before installation make sure that you have enough free space for this module. The module xLiveCZ required over 20 MB free space on yaffs2 partition. Otherwise module "mos on drive" must be used.

I have HDR-1 with AMP_r8 FW and HD2 skin. Can you send me how to install this module step by step and how to modify it to weeb.tv. I'm know how to telnet my O!Play, unfortunately my linux skills are "zero"
ASUS O!Play R1 (amp_r8 HD2 skin)
suarez23

Postby lbzg555 » 13 Aug 2012, 14:21

suarez23 wrote:
xury wrote:Before installation make sure that you have enough free space for this module. The module xLiveCZ required over 20 MB free space on yaffs2 partition. Otherwise module "mos on drive" must be used.

I have HDR-1 with AMP_r8 FW and HD2 skin. Can you send me how to install this module step by step and how to modify it to weeb.tv. I'm know how to telnet my O!Play, unfortunately my linux skills are "zero"

Can you do it here on forum that we all can see it? :-) I am also interested to install it.
Asus HDP-R1
Using: moServices 3
Bootcode: 23
Skin: HD2
Amp: r9
lbzg555

Postby lbzg555 » 13 Aug 2012, 14:44

And if it is possible to add a link to any english speaking sites like this that can be installed and also with install guide...please....:-)))
Asus HDP-R1
Using: moServices 3
Bootcode: 23
Skin: HD2
Amp: r9
lbzg555

Postby xury » 14 Aug 2012, 04:15

Installation is VERY simple even for the absolute beginners:
Before installation make sure that you have enough free space on your yaffs2 partition (usr/local/etc). This module requires over than 20MB free space.
Otherwise you need to use "mos on drive"
1 Download http://code.google.com/p/manta/download ... 2&can=2&q=
2 Copy xlivecz.tar.bz2 to /tmp directory on the player - using Samba, ftp, midnight commander in telnet session, or linux command cp.
3. Open telnet session and type:
Code: Select all
pm install xlivecz alone

This module for proper work also needs curl. It was designed for Manta DVBT05 player, but should work proper with other Realtek media players.
Unfortunately I have not knowledge about other media players, so I can't describe universal installation guide. Some players using different paths for the internals HDD or externals USB drives, so the paths are relatively different. I not guarantee that the module will be work properly on any player. I know it works on Himedia HD600A|B from feedback.
xury

Postby suarez23 » 14 Aug 2012, 14:36

xury wrote:Installation is VERY simple even for the absolute beginners:
Before installation make sure that you have enough free space on your yaffs2 partition (usr/local/etc). This module requires over than 20MB free space.
Otherwise you need to use "mos on drive"
1 Download http://code.google.com/p/manta/download ... 2&can=2&q=
2 Copy xlivecz.tar.bz2 to /tmp directory on the player - using Samba, ftp, midnight commander in telnet session, or linux command cp.
3. Open telnet session and type:
Code: Select all
pm install xlivecz alone

This module for proper work also needs curl. It was designed for Manta DVBT05 player, but should work proper with other Realtek media players.
Unfortunately I have not knowledge about other media players, so I can't describe universal installation guide. Some players using different paths for the internals HDD or externals USB drives, so the paths are relatively different. I not guarantee that the module will be work properly on any player. I know it works on Himedia HD600A|B from feedback.

What is CURL ? Is it a part of xlivecz.tar.bz2 and it will install automatically with this file or I have to install it aditionally ?
How can I check if I have enough free space ?
Do you know how to edit xlivecz to change it to weeb.tv ?

PS. Czytałem Twoje posty na forum manty. Czy już wiesz jaki dodatkowy moduł należy zainstalować aby to "curl" zaczęło działać ?
ASUS O!Play R1 (amp_r8 HD2 skin)
suarez23

Postby xury » 04 Sep 2012, 16:10

I made small update module xLiveCZ. Now is much easier installation from my own repository.
First install "Manage repository' module and add http://manta.googlecode.com/files as repository path.
Select this repository (must be highlighted on green ) then click "update repository.
After update xLiveCZ module is appear. Next install and be patient because the installation takes some time.
After few minutes the module should be installed.
xury

Return to About moServices