locked out of HPD-R1

locked out of HPD-R1

Postby rfcno » 19 Dec 2011, 05:49

i installed moServices about 2 weeks ago on my HPD-R1, 1.39N and everything was fine until 4 days ago, when the player stopped accepting telnet, ftp, http, & moServices client connections.

i re-installed 1.39N have done hard and soft resets of the player but everything is still locked. in desperation i even added the O'Play's IP to the "bypass firewall" list on the modem/router but that had no effect... duh.

i've searched the forums (unfortunately i don't know Russian!) and where applicable have tried the suggestion (e.g., hard/soft reset the player) to no avail. when i view "additional services" from the online media menu "moServices" and "SpinDown" are listed but moServices does nothing -- a blank rectangle/box appears on the left of the screen and that's it and SpinDown generates truncated error messages which appear to be about connection problems... to the hard drives, i assume...

any suggestions or instructions appreciated! thanks!
Robert, New Orleans, USA

O!Play HDP R1, 1.39N, Motorola SBG900
rfcno

Re: locked out of HPD-R1

Postby FarVoice » 19 Dec 2011, 17:09

Check you bootcode version ( press stop, then play in Main menu )
If it early 18 - update it viewtopic.php?f=12&t=98
And then flash original FW via Reset button.
But I recommend flash FW for O!Play R3 or our alternative amp_r6_hd2
ASUS O!Play R1 (amp_r12_vrtn), xTreamer Pro (amp_r12_vrt), xTreamer Prodigy (iNeXT 2.14 r2), IconBIT HDR12L (amp_r12_vrt), 3Q F425HW (xds42gl_7725_r3), MyGica A11 (mygica_m3_20121222)
FarVoice
Администратор

Return to About moServices